- Helping the Blue Shield of California Foundation develop and launch a grantmaking initiative to provide fiscal management support to community health clinics, and managing their initiative to provide core support funding to domestic violence organizations.
- Conducting an environmental scan for the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation to assess opportunities to support child and adolescent brain development
- Supporting the Sisters of Charity Foundation of Cleveland by drafting two Requests for Proposals in their Health Disparities and Education program areas, updating their strategic plan, and developing a Theory of Change.
- Helping the California HealthCare Foundation identify best practices in grantee communication, and develop a grantee communication checklist.
- Strategic Planning for The Cleveland Foundation’s MyCom youth development initiative.
Other clients include:
The California Endowment
The California Wellness Foundation
Charles and Helen Schwab Foundation
The Health Trust
The James Irvine Foundation
David and Lucile Packard Foundation
The Rapides Foundation
Richard and Rhoda Goldman Fund
The Stuart Foundation
United Way of the Bay Area
Walter S. Johnson Foundation
Center for Lobbying in the Public Interest
Japan-U.S. Community Education and Exchange
National Immigration Law Center
Northern California Grantmakers
Oakland Private Industry Council
San Francisco School Volunteers
Santa Cruz Barrios Unidos
Westside Community Mental Health Center