Hello everyone! I am officially launching into the world of blogging. While writing a recent e-newsletter, Disaster Preparedness: Are You Ready For The Unexpected, I realized that I would much rather have written it as a blog. Sending out an e-newsletter is a great way to share information and ideas — but the newsletter goes out and little comes back. I wanted a way to interact with people, learn from their experiences, and hear about the resources they find most helpful. That realization prompted me to “get off the fence” and start this blog. I truly look forward to hearing from you! — Kris Putnam-Walkerly
- 9.6.09 - The Plain Dealer: The time isn't right: Despite struggles of nonprofit groups in tough time, new nonprofits are on rise
- 6.19.09 - BusinessWeek.com: What Entrepreneurs Think About The Obama Administration
- 4.19.09 - The Plain Dealer: Putnam named to Foundation Center-Cleveland Advisory Board
- 3.30.09 - Crains Cleveland Business: As foundations cope with losses, nonprofits to take hit
- 1.09 - COSE Update: Law Traps
- 12.26.08 Cleveland Jewish News: Lessons learned from Madoff scandal
- 12.21.08 - Washington Examiner: Keeping the faith at a time of economic duress
- 11.23.08 - Seattle Times: Giving can be a gift to yourself
- 11.21.08 - The Washington Post: National Cathedral Cuts Jobs, Programs
- 11.1.08 - Youth Today: Wall Street’s Losses: What Should Nonprofits Do?
- 10.08 - Entrepreneur: Keep Giving Back
Connect with me…
Putnam Community Investment ConsultingLearn more about our consulting and evaluation services.